Syngenta is transforming its procure to order solution by implementing new tools and processes to reduce or eliminate the administrative workload for our suppliers and us.
Syngenta’s procurement portal will be powered by SAP Ariba, the world’s leading e-commerce company that is highly successful at connecting buyers and suppliers. Syngenta will be using the global Ariba network to send our suppliers electronic purchase orders; enabling them to seamlessly send us e-invoices in return. The transition will roll out in phases during 2020.
Benefits of the global Ariba network:
- One shared platform for procure-to-order collaboration
- Eliminates paper and manual processes via electronic purchase orders and invoices
- Quick and easy invoice submission by converting purchase orders into invoices
- Visibility of the purchase order and invoice status in real time, 24/7
- Online archive eliminates challenges surrounding late or lost documents
- Fewer invoicing errors
- Lower carbon footprint for your company
- Easy access to the online platform
Joining our Supplier Portal
As our supplier, you will be required to register on the Syngenta Ariba network. You will receive an invitation email from Ariba to register that will allow you to:
- Create your company profile on the Ariba supplier portal (takes approximately 15-20 minutes) and in future request any changes to your details directly through the secure portal. Watch the tutorial >
- Attend online sourcing/tender events
- Transact electronically with Syngenta
There are two options for registering an account on the Ariba supplier portal:
- Standard account – free account (limited capabilities)
- The Ariba standard account is a non-fee bearing account that can be used with no subscription or transaction fees, regardless of transaction or spend volume.
- All eSourcing and contract activities can be accessed with standard account.
- Enterprise account – premium access and capabilities
- With a full account, fees are assessed by SAP Ariba (not Syngenta) and are calculated based on your volume of spend and transactions. Ariba network fees will be reviewed during the Supplier Summit.
- For more information regarding SAP Ariba membership, including set-up, benefits, and membership fees, please go to Ariba’s website.
Download our guidelines on supplier fee structure for a more detailed comparison of the two accounts.
Supplier portal support
If you have any questions about Ariba, please read our Supplier Portal FAQ document.
For information on how to become a qualified supplier download the Supplier Qualification Guide.
Download the Supplier Registration Guide including information on how to participate in the request for quote.
How to find your: ANID: Ariba Network ID
Still need to contact us?